Reunions are becoming more and more popular but where do you start?
Where is everyone now?
How do I go about getting in touch with lost friends?
- Plan 12-18 months ahead
- Choose a date (most people use their 5, 10, 25, 30, 40, 50-year anniversary of graduating)
- Decide on the type of event and venue (on/off campus, dinner or informal pub/bar gathering) and if it is in the centre of Birmingham, would you like a tour of campus and your former academic department?
- Put together a working team
- Draw up a plan for finding your lost contemporaries - we are happy to help you find and contact your former class mates and invite them on your behalf
- Decide whether spouses/partners will be invited
- Prepare estimated costs and set a ticket price if applicable
- Contact your academic department
- Get in touch with the Development & Alumni Relations Office
For further information about organising a reunion for your contemporaries, please contact the Development & Alumni Relations Office (email@example.com)