After three years it is likely that you will be able to find more appropriate sources of help elsewhere and the Careers Centre will be happy to advise you on the best way forward.
- Find out more about the careers and employability support available to you
- Register to access further online services and support from the Careers Centre.
- Aston Futures will allow you to access graduate vacancies, work experience, placements and summer Internship opportunities. You can also view and book a place on the latest Careers Events and a face to face careers guidance appointment.
Our website is full of career planning advice and guidance on any careers related issues you may face in life after Aston. We can help you with:
- Exploring your options
- Creating professional CVs and applications
- Performing well at interview
- Searching for a job or gaining work experience
- Considering alternative options like further study or self employment
Explore our site today to start your planning and find the support you need whatever stage you are at.
Aston Business School now subscribes to PayNegotiation.com, a video-based online salary negotiation training course taught by negotiation professors from London Business School and INSEAD. We have negotiated a 75% discount so that Aston alumni can access the course for £12.50 (instead of the normal £49.95). To take up this offer visit http://www.paynegotiation.com/members/subscribe.php and enter “aston1250" in the promotional code box.