There are many ways in which you can get involved in the Alumni Network to help us to grow and to deliver high quality, relevant services.
Ways in which you may wish to get involve might include:
- Start a Networking Group
- Facilitate a Special Interest Group
- Help to organise an event or reunion
- Volunteer to speak at an event or give a lecture
- Contribute to the e-newsletter
- Offer placement opportunities to the next generation of students
If you would like to get involved in any way with the Alumni Network please email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
As an Aston graduate you will already be aware of the University’s growing reputation as one of the UK and Europe’s most highly respected seats of learning and the continuing development of Aston Business School as a centre for business education.
As a graduate there are a number of ways you can retain an active involvement with ABS.
- Talk to potential MBA and MSc students
- Talk to current students about your career
- Become a Mentor
- Help us to promote Aston Business School
- Provide a placement – could you use the support of an Aston undergraduate student for a year?
- Provide an MBA Project - could you offer a business challenge for an MBA student?
If you feel you can make a positive contribution in any of the areas above, or simply want more information, please email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org