If you have lost your degree certificate, replacement certificates are available from Registry for a nominal fee. Please follow the link below for further information, download the request form and post a hard copy of it with the supporting documentation to the appropriate department. Further information on replacement degree certificates.
Email contact details are available for you to send any queries or to email receipts as necessary.
- School of Engineering & Applied Science - email@example.com
- Combined Honours - firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Languages & Social Sciences - email@example.com
- School of Life & Health Sciences - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need a transcript of your marks, please email your former subject area or School. For ABS enquiries, please complete the Transcript Request Form and return with ID to the office.
The contacts to request transcripts are:
- Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry Transcript Enquiries - email@example.com
- Computer Science Transcript Enquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electronic Engineering Transcript Enquiries - email@example.com
- Engineering Systems and Management Transcript Enquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information Engineering and i-Maths Transcript Enquiries - email@example.com
- Mechanical Engineering and Design - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Single Honours Maths Transcript Enquiries - email@example.com
- Combined Honours Transcript Enquiries - EAS_tpt@aston.ac.uk